Best Equipment on the Water
We believe that high-quality gear is a must for a comfortable adventure. Alaska’s weather can be unpredictable and one of the most common questions we get asked is; What happens if it rains? At Glacier JetSki Adventures we take your comfort seriously. For that reason, we provide the finest gear to protect you from the raw elements on our Alaska glacier jet ski tours.
SeaDoo GTX Watercraft
All of our jet skis are brand new SeaDoo GTX for the 2022 season. Your jet ski will have all the latest features as you head for the glaciers on these amazing machines!
- 5-star E.P.A. eco-friendly machines
- Heated handlebars keep your hands toasty!
- Water-tight phone/camera storage
- Tall or short? No worries – Fully adjustable handlebars.
- The latest in braking and steering technology makes operation safe and easy
We provide high-quality breathable GUL drysuits to all our guests to protect them from the cold weather/waters of Alaska. Glacier Jetski Adventures is proud to be one of the only Alaska jet ski tour providers that offer the comfort of a breathable drysuit to our guests.
- Stay dry during your adventure!
- Easy entry
- Smooth Skin wrist and neck seal out the water
- Waterproof socks keep your feet dry all day
These FLY RACING helmets are the perfect fit for our jet ski tours! These helmets add as much comfort as they do safety to our trips.
- Unobstructed view
- Optional visor can be lowered to protect against cold, wind or rain
- Visors coated with Rain-X and Antifog before each jet ski tour to ensure good visibility in any weather
All our helmets are equipped with a hands-free communication system to ensure clear communication from the guide to guest.
- Only operator offering in-helmet communication
- Ensures clear communication from our guides to our guests
- New rider? Get confident fast with real-time tips and encouragement from our guides
- Learn about the area you are traveling through
Lifejackets are an important part of any water sport but they don’t have to be uncomfortable.
- Low profile
- 5 adjustment points ensure a comfortable fit
- Large pockets
- HIGH-VIZ coloring means you’ll be seen and safe while on the water
Even Alaska’s cold waters are no match for our NRS water boots!
- 5mm neoprene for warm happy feet
- Easy entry zipper
- Great traction for getting around on our rocky beaches.
*You’ll need to make sure you have the correct layers underneath your drysuit. Click here to get more information on what to consider when choosing your layers for our Alaska glacier jet ski tour.